Another very experimental shoot.
The science behind it was the difficult part.
I faced several issues - None of which related to the photography:
My approach was to take the simplest way forward.
The initial equipment was:
From various sources, I approached the bubble mixture issue. I tried baking soda in the mix, adding generic washing up liquid into it, etc., before coming up with a solution of the bubble solution, mixed with glycerine. The ONE mistake I made with this (And I was only recently made aware of this) was that I did not allow the “mixture” to cure. Apparently, you need to leave this to cure for 24-36 hours. HOPEFULLY, I will re-shoot with the appropriate curing period later, but time constraints meant that what I present is what I shot on the day.
The "Rig" I used is shown below. This shows the rig, using the earlier bubble mix. which produced smaller bubbles, and which "popped" quicker..
Well. Here goes. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.